Saturday, September 1, 2012

Afternoon Jog...


Absolute must to stay healthy and keep pace with the demanding life of a doctor... an afternoon jog! Not only does my afternoon jog give me time to reflect over my day at work but also to enjoy the magnificent scenery and climate in the kingdom of viticulture and viniculture- Bordeaux- the place i am currently living in.

All those planning to visit Bordeaux ... dont forget to pack your running/walking( if  you are less of a jogging person!)  shoes and pair of sweat pants to enjoy a nice stroll /jog...you wont be disappointed!





The sunset over the vineyards


Vineyard









2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I would be so happy running there! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the sunset is beautiful x

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete