Saturday, September 1, 2012

How it all started...


In my 18 square meters room, in France, miles away from my home country Mauritius...and even more miles away from what i am currently SUPPOSED to be doing ( typing my thesis)...came the inspiration for a blog...
My blog will be ...
A blog about life- Life on my side of the world- wherever i will be!!
A blog to inspire ....and for inspiration
A blog about fashion and make-up (why does no-one talk about how doctors should dress up?!!), Travel (i looooove travelling and i have been able to realise this dream of mine only until very recently when i have started earning a bit...), good plans and partying ( doctors need to let off the steam on and off too...),shoppingfood , women stuff ( a girl's got to do what she's got to do...) my profession...
A blog which keeps tract of the different milestones of life...( i have recently crossed quite a few...and some others are nearing ...)

Most people think that doctors don't have a life of their own apart from their job...it's not true... ok half true...At least I try to get most of out of it...if you follow me you will get the proof...Promises to be quite a ride!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment